It is a combination of pure plastic seeds with solid stone powder. The PVC Floor is build by the UV Coating, Wear Layer, PVC Print Layer and PVC Core.
Advantages of PVC Wood Tile Series:
- The benefits include good dimensional stability, high skin strength, little noise when walking, no warping, no distortion, 100 % waterproof, heat and sound insulation, friendly rigid eco-floors, no harmful emissions.
- The PVC floor is a plastic stone composite floor, combining the strength of stone and the beauty of wood with five layers designed to resist wear and maintain a luxurious appearance for decades. PVC is also easy to install, clean and maintain.
- Installation using Foam because PVC Courtina has a click system. And gluing is done at the ends of the area only for locking reinforcement.
Pros of PVC Wood Tile Series:
- It’s 100% waterproof.
- Perfect for imperfect subfloors.
- Realistic wood looks.
- More resilient than tile.
- Zero maintenance
- : SPC, WPC, Vinyl Wood Panel
- : 180mm x 1230mm x 4,5mm (SPC) / 6,5mm (WPC) / 2mm (Vinyl)
- : Natural