WPC Brown Oak
WPC is an alternative to today’s wood. WPC
made with the composition of the plastic fiber
or plastic pellets to 30%, environmentallyfriendly chemicals 10% and 60% of wood
powder. WPC can provide the strength and
beauty that resembles wood with the durability
and advantages as well as advantages of
polymers or plastics.
Advantages of WPC Products:
- Can be recycled to be reproduced
- Has a variety of different panel sizes and can be used for inside and outside the home
- More fire resistant than other similar products.
- When there is a fire on the panel, the fire just lit up at one point and did not spread.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Has good dimensional stability, will not expand when in a humid area
- The possibility of cracking is very small
- High resistance to water and household chemicals
- Good resistance to termites, fungi, and pests
- Generally cheaper than wood
- The color does not fade quickly
- Best for long term investment
- 100% recyclable
- Aesthetically, WPC has a design that supports the beauty of the house